Going forward, once you understand the direct impact of negative energy on your overall health, wellbeing and lifestyle, you will understand the importance of identifying the energy in your home.
How to identify the energy in your home
- Essentially this is an exercise of mindfulness. By coming fully into the present, you can really connect with the feelings aroused by your environment
- I recommend that you set aside a specific time, ideally when you are the only person at home.
- Go outside your front door and re-enter your home as if for the 1st time. Before you do so, pause, take in a few deep breaths, feel the outside air and really come into the present.
- On re-entry, stand quietly in the space and take note of your reaction to the aesthetics and how the space makes you feel. It is probably a good idea to have a notebook to jot down a few key points that arise.
- Work your way through the home one room at a time, repeating the same process as outlined above.
- Once you have done this, take the time to reflect on your findings. Are there particular rooms that you dislike or make you feel uncomfortable, emotional, and/or stressed?
- At this point, you may decide to get advice from someone like me with regard to the next steps.
- There is so much in the world which is out of our control, however, our homes in truth are the one place where we can exercise some control. This is the very reason that they should be a sanctuary from the stresses of the rest of the world.
- If you feel confident to deal with the task yourself, start with the room that creates the most negative feelings, as already mentioned. You are most welcome to contact me for a free 30 minutes consultation call. You can book this here on this website, or email me directly at email@example.com with your questions.
In conclusion, when we address such things in our homes, it can be life changing for all occupants. A home that is uplifting can elevate the mood. In addition, a home that works well in a practical sense, reduces stress. These factors result in a more harmonious, healthy environment for all.
I have referred to cooking from fresh ingredients a number of times in this blog. In the blog to follow this, I will share some simple practical tips on how to adapt your kitchen, so that cooking can be both cathartic & enjoyable.
Have a beautiful day.
With Very Best Wishes as ever,